Sunday, September 27, 2009

6/29/08 - 2WW for IUI #1

I'm a little crampy, which is weird - there is no reason for me to be. Basically his little swimmers are no longer viable. After the sperm wash (the procedure that removes the dead, slow, abnormal sperm), the "good ones" only live about 24 hours so hopefully one or two of those little buggers bonked their head on the shell long enough to bust through.

I'm extremely optimistic - I was even shopping for cribs and bedding last night. I'm totally believing in the power of attraction, and we're both extremely confident about this procedure. In fact, we were supposed to go camping in two weeks and we may not go now so that I can go in on Saturday for my beta, rather than waiting until Monday when we get back.

This is going to be the longest two weeks ever! 10-12 more days before I can test!

No comments:

Post a Comment