Sunday, September 27, 2009

6/2/09 - 5 Day Transfer today!!!

I'm gettin' pregnant today, uh-huh, uh-huh!

Dr Hinckley just called with an update. She said I had two perfect blastocysts, and that it was easy for them to know that these were the two they were going to transfer today. I have 5 more blastocysts that they want to watch for one more day to see if they make it to freeze - they needed a bit more growth. Then I have 3 morulas that they will watch to see if they can freeze them as well, but I'm guessing it's unlikely. So it looks like I'm transferring two and freezing up to five!

I have acupuncture at 10:30. Prep at 11:15. Transfer at 11:30. Acupuncture at 12:15. Then home for bed rest while the lil' ones snuggle in!

Here are our babies! They were graded 2AB and 3AB.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment