Sunday, September 27, 2009

7/10/09 - 4dp6dt - Cramps and Sore Boobs...WOOT!

From September 25, 2008:
SUPER crampy and sore boobs. Could be the prometrium. Could be pregnancy. We'll see. I'm praying that the third time was a charm!

From June 8, 2009:
This was from the day before my positive in September. I specifically wanted to look back to check for the cramps, because I'm WAY crampy today. Kinda makes me excited! I never get cramps prior to AF so maybe my luck may turn itself around!

Today: Ditto again with the cramps and sore boobs. Each time I've posted this, I've been pregnant. Will probably test tonight but won't be shocked by a negative. It's early still, and frozen embryos start off a bit slower than fresh embryos. But by Sunday we should have something brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment