Sunday, September 27, 2009

12/18/08 - Ultrasound #1 for IUI #4

Follistim is working out well for me.

My follicles were: right ovary- 4, 5, 6, 7; left ovary - 6, 6, 8, 10. Endometrium: 6.85.

When 3 of my follies get to 16, they'll trigger me. I'm waiting for my doctor to get the results of my estrogen test and then she'll call me to adjust my Follistim dose, and schedule my next ultrasound.

This inject stuff is not bad, considering all the needles and probing involved.

UPDATE: Dr. H called - I'm on 225IU for another two days. I go back on Saturday. I guess I'm responding kinda slow so they're keeping me on the high dose for a couple more days. Stupid ovaries. They'll come along eventually, but for crap's sake...this medicine is $400 a box and we're on box number two. We might have to buy more for this month. Merry Christmas, eh? Sigh.

Keeping the faith...this will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment