Sunday, September 27, 2009

7/20/09 - 4w6d - Beta #4

660 would be the bare bones minimum, but we want WAY more than that. 842 is the "average" beta score for 20dpo. Realistically, I'd like to be over 750, but over 800 would be even better. We'll see how it goes.

My boobs are less tender today, and while that does waiver, it freaks me out. And I've been crampy, which always causes concern and panic.

Praing for big numbers.

UPDATE: 1002!!! Go Clover, go! Woohoo

I'm still going to be hesitant until I get a strong heartbeat and make it to the 2nd trimester which would be in mid September. There is never a guarantee, obviously, but things look really good!

It's so hard to be pregnant after loss and infertility. It really sucks the joy out of it. I want to tell my dad and our siblings SO bad, but I can't. Because I've had it go well only to have it all ripped out of my hands. I don't think that is going to happen. I do believe that I will have this baby in March. But it's very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment