Sunday, September 27, 2009

10/26/08 - 2WW Ramble

Christmas was hard. I should have been drinking sparkling cider. I should have been 16 weeks, and would have known the sex from my NT scan. My mom should have been able to buy gifts for her grandchild, because I KNOW she would have. We shouldn't have been painting the guest room tan, rather pastel blue or pink. Lots of should haves and shouldn't haves.

I'm crampy dead center in my uterus. Too early for implantation at just 3dpo, but a girl can hope, right? January is 5 years since I went off the pill. Five freaking years, and all I have to show for it is one loss.

I want to feel positive about this, but my heart is telling me that this one egg and the 10 million sperm just aren't going to cut it. But we'll see. It can surely happen. I think a September baby would be just grand, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment