Sunday, September 27, 2009

6/5/09 - 3dp5dt - The horrible 2WW

I'm not feeling it anymore. I was SO positive up until yesterday. I've lost my ooomph. I think seeing friends around me having failed IVFs is bringing me back to the reality that this is NOT a sure thing - far from it, in fact. It seems impossible to me that this wouldn't work - even Dr H thinks we're pregnant based on the quality of my embies on board and my frozen embies, but I'm absolutely terrified of a BFN in the next week. God give me strength and help me find that positive outlook again.

Headache, sadness, crampy...not a good sign.

I will say this, one of my crazy symptoms from September was my sense of smell, and I kid you not, I can smell the ink from my ball point pen like it's a Sharpie, so I'm feeling a little bit better. I couldn't smell the ink yesterday. LOL!

I'm sure it will be fine, and if it's not, I have 6 little back up plans on ice.

My acupuncturist said tonight that she would be shocked if I wasn't pregnant. She said she was going to come over Sunday and check my pulse again if I didn't have a positive by then.

I tested tonight...negative, of course, because it's too early. I just couldn't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment