Sunday, September 27, 2009

3/31/09 - Giving Hope Application Approved

We were approved for the Giving Hope program at my clinic! The clinic is celebrating their 25 year anniversary, so they're doing a 25% off sale for IVF to help people out in this economy (and because I think they have lost business from the recession too). We weren't sure they were going to allow us into the program because we made $3K more than the cap for participation, but I guess they're feeling pretty bad for us. She said just call her when we're ready to move on! Woohoo!!! So that puts our IVF at $8600 (instead of $11.5K) plus the cost of meds, which we will have to pay full price for since meds for IVF aren't covered. Unless I can get them to code the meds for IUI. We'll see how I respond this cycle to the injects and go from there. I might be tempted to move on sooner than later!

Good news in the pregnancy chapter this week! Keep on with the positive news!

No comments:

Post a Comment