Sunday, September 27, 2009

7/13/09 - 7dp6dt - Spotting and Cramping

I'm spotting and crampy. Dear God...

I know it can be common, but I haven't had spotting with either of my previous pregancies. Sara told me that there was nothing they could do before my tests tomorrow morning. She said it is very common, and that it freaks everyone out. I just want this baby so badly.

How sad that I can go from THAT happy to THAT worried in a matter of minutes.

Sigh. We'll see how it goes. I'm not enjoying the crampiness at all, but at least it's not all over my uterus anymore. It's more over to the right ovary now. And the spotting seems to have let up a bit. Maybe it was just the Endometrin that irritated my cervix.

Who the hell knows. I just wish it could be easy for me for once. Dark tests, strong betas, strong heartbeat...I want to be one of THOSE girls.

Hang on little clover.

No comments:

Post a Comment