Sunday, September 27, 2009

7/17/09 - 4w3d - Starting PIO

I didn't test this morning. I'm going to just wait until my blood test tomorrow so I don't agonize for hours over things that are out of my hands. I can't change anything, so we'll just let be what will be and pray for the best.

I am worried about tomorrow. I won't lie about that. If the number comes back under 275, then we probably have a problem. If it comes back between 275 and 350, then I will probably still have some concern. If my number comes back over 350, I'll be able to relax a bit. I might even go buy myself something cute for the baby at Target. Pray for us please.

My boobies are still killing me and I've been nauseated on and off all afternoon...both good signs that things are indeed progressing.

I also started on PIO injections tonight. PIO is Progesterone in Oil. It's a 1.5" 22 gauge needle that goes into my hip muscle. Scott administered his first shot, and he did a good job. But dang, if I EVER needed a glass of wine, it was right before then. Such an emotional moment between the two of us.

PIO Needle

No comments:

Post a Comment