Sunday, September 27, 2009

6/3/09 - Six Snowbabies!

OMG...we have SIX frozen blasts! Found out my blastocyst quality for all of my babies.

5AA is the best.

My fresh IVF blasts were:

2AB and 3AB

My frozen blasts are:

5BB, 4AB, 4BB, 4BB, 4BB- and 3BB-

The number grades how expanded the blast is, meaning how close to hatching is it. 5 means that it's started to hatch out of the shell already and will implant pretty immediately after transfer.

The first letter is the quality of the cells that will become the fetus. The second letter is the quality of the cells that will become the placenta.

A = Excellent
B = Good
C = Poor

I hoped for more "A" grades, but I'm happy I don't have any "C" grades. And I'm happy to have mostly 4 and 5s!

I started BAWLING when my RE called. She said she felt VERY confident that at least two of the eight fabulous blasts would become babies in my arms! She feels REALLY good about this cycle working though, and we have had a good feeling from day one, too. I just really feel like this is going to be it and maybe it's stupid to be this excited and hopeful and optimistic, but darn it, it's just how I feel...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment