Sunday, September 27, 2009

4/7/09 - IUI #5 - Third Ultrasound

So here is my follie check for today:

Left Ovary: 10, 12, 13, 16
Right Ovary: 9, 9, 11, 15, 16, 18
Lining: 13

I'm waiting for my RE to call me with my estradial level (gives them an idea of maturity/quality). I'm assuming I'll trigger ovulation tonight with IUI Thursday morning.

UPDATE: It was looking wonderful until I found out that my E2 level is low. It should be 150 - 200 per mature egg. Mine is only 406. Not a good sign for a Happy Easter. But we'll see how it goes. I'm reading conflicting things on how much of a problem this may or may not be. Some people are saying not an issue, some people are like "I would be worried too".

So I did something I maybe shouldn't have done. I had a bit of Follistim left, so I went ahead and injected it to give myself a little extra boost. It probably won't help or hinder. I can't see what it would hurt at all. I trigger at 11:30 tonight and my IUI is on Thursday at 11:30 a.m.

Went for acupuncture after work today, and will go again directly after my IUI on Thursday.

I'm not giving up hope...I'm still feeling that this is our month!

No comments:

Post a Comment