Sunday, September 27, 2009

12/14/08 - IUI #4 Baseline

AF started yesterday. I went in at 9am this morning for my baseline ultrasound and I didn't have any cysts...well, there was one at 10mm, but that won't stop my cycle. I start my shots tonight. My RE and nurse weren't there today and she hadn't put my treatment plan in my chart yet so one of her colleagues had to tell me what dose to take. He's starting me at 225IU because of my dominished ovarian reserve but I responded well to Femara so I'm not sure I need that high of a dose. And when my nurse was going over the cycle a few weeks ago, she kept saying it would probably be 100IU. I posted about it on my fertility board to see what the other girls have taken.

I'm nervous, scared, excited. And broke. $437 to the clinic today. When my insurance changes on 1/1/09, this same cycle will cost us almost $900 so this one BETTER work.

EDD: 9/18/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment