Sunday, September 27, 2009

9/16/08 - IUI #3 is done!

Well, our sperm count is going down, but we still have more than enough to get the job done.

September: Total motile post-prep 21.25 million, 19% (4.037 million) normal morphology
August: Total motile post-prep: 45.6 million, 20% (9.12 million) normal morphology
June: Total motile post-prep: 54.4 million, 12% (6.528 million) normal morphology

Dr. Hinckley felt that I had at least 2, possibly 3 eggs that would be ready. I'm pretty crampy right now. She had a hard time getting the catheter past my cervix today for some reason, so she poked my uterus quite a bit.

So now we wait. September 30 is my test date. I will NOT be testing early this month, for the record. I am, however, very confident that we had such good timing this month!

Estimated due date: June 9, 2009. We'll miss Mother's Day, but maybe we'll make it for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment