Sunday, September 27, 2009

8/31/08 - I just don't know

I'm trying not to get my hopes up...erring on the side of caution and assuming the worst so my heart isn't broken again. My temp being high might be from the Prometrium. So for everything that looks good...cramping, dizziness, food cravings, high temp, light line...there can be another reason for it. Sigh. But my temperature is UNREAL.

Photobucket

My test from Friday night was the darkest, then the one from Saturday morning is the one I posted previously...lighter than Friday's test. Last night, stark white 100% negative. This morning I can't tell if I'm fooling myself or not in thinking there is a line.

Photobucket

Sigh...I just want to know one way or the other. I thought today would bring that answer but now I'm even more confused. Maybe I should go buy a digital test that will say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and then call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment