Sunday, September 27, 2009

8/30/08 - BFP or Trigger?

I shouldn't post this, because it's going to get all our hopes up. From this morning, it's VERY light - in fact, I can't see it in person but can see it on the computer screen. It very well may be a fluke, but we'll see! It's a First Response Early Response test, which you know is like the creme de la creme, besides the digi. I'll buy a digi if these get darker for me.

Photobucket

The only concern I'm having is that it might be the end of my trigger, which is an HCG shot. I tested it out with the cheapo internet ones and it was gone at 7dpo, but you know those are SO less senstive that the FRER. So I just have to wait and hope I didn't just crush my hopes by testing so early.

Oh, but look at my temp...it's the highest it's been! The orange line is this cycle.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment