Sunday, September 27, 2009

7/14/09 - 8dp6dt - 4 weeks - Beta Day!

The blood is IN the lab! Hopefully they will call before noon. Otherwise it will be after 2pm. They have a 2 hour meeting at noon every day.

So the spotting thing...some TMI details...

I had JUST told Keli that I had been cramping (which doesn't panic me much because I know it's REALLY common) but that I wouldn't freak out unless I started spotting. Spotting and cramping alone are not bad; together, usually a bad sign of things to come. Anyway, I'm using these suppositories 3x a day. They kind of come out in a glob about 4 hours after taking them. So after talking to Keli, I go in the bathroom, and the blob is tan instead of white. I wiped and had a bit of spotting. But I really didn't have much residual spotting after that. My blob was back to white this morning. Whew! Sara (my nurse) thinks that I probably scraped my cervix with the applicator/suppository yesterday and released some "old blood". The cramping has stayed with me for the most part, but it's minimal. Overall, I'm not as worried as I was yesterday.

Took another Answer brand test this morning, and I think we're going to be okay for now. This is a different brand from the other tests I've posted, so don't compare to them. The top is from Sunday night, the middle is from Monday night and the bottom is from this morning. The fact that it is darker from last night to this morning is a good sign!

8dp6dt

I'm praying for over 75 today...over 100 would be CHERRY! I had a 47 in September, so really anything over that will make me happy, but I'd really like to be well over that.

UPDATE: Beta came back at 74! I'm going to have a baby!

I'm a little hesitant to be on cloud 9 must yet. It's still below the average, which is 100. They want to see 50 to 100 though, so we're right in the middle. But most people seem to be over 100 at this point already. Not me, of course. Right?

It's so much better than the 47 we had in September and the 13 we had in June. Thursday will give us a sign of how it's going to go. That's how we found out the September pregnancy might not be so smooth. We want to see at least 148 on Thursday, but the higher the better! That's the next hurdle!

No comments:

Post a Comment