Sunday, September 27, 2009

7/23/09 - 5w2d - Let's talk PIO

Let's talk about PIO. First shot - not that bad, second shot - no problem, third shot - bled and bruised. Fast forward to a week later, and all the injection sites are sore and lumpy, which is apparently normal. I feel asleep last night with a heating pad (not electic - one that you microwave) laying over my poor hips. I can't imagine 5 more weeks of this. Seems like it's going to be hard to find a spot to inject once it's all sore and lumpy. But whatever hte baby needs, I'll do it.

I'm TERRIFED about my u/s on Tuesday. I mean, I'm calm and relaxed now, but OMG. PLEASE GOD let his/her heart be beating up a storm.

Symptom ramblings...
-Boobs are still sore - they kinda go in and out in intensity and never seem to hurt when I first wake up but I've gotten used to it so I don't panic anymore.
-I'm TIRED...would LOVE a nap at 2pm, and I'm usually in bed by 8-9pm and zonked OUT these days.
-Peeing a lot, but I'm drinking a lot of water.
-Eating way too much, but luckily not gaining any weight. Need to get a grip on this STAT. Meat is an issue and I need to start subbing protein somehow. Will ask Dr. H what she suggests. Trying to much on fruits and not carbs, but carbs are calling to me.
-Gagged brushing my teeth this morning which thrilled me to no end!

No comments:

Post a Comment