Sunday, September 27, 2009

4/25/09 - Thyroid Update

TSH: 1.05 (.3 - 3)
Free T3: 262 (230 - 420)
Free T4: 1 (0.8 - 1.8)

SO thrilled that my thryoid came back normal. That would have stopped my IVF in it's tracks. So on we go. Tested my FSH and E2 on Friday, so we should get the results from that on Monday.

I wonder why I'm still feeling exhaustion, headaches, and chest pain. I really need to get into the gastroenterologist in the next week or two. And I need to get my dental work done. I have until late May - can't do that past egg retrieval. I should do it why I'm on BCPs though. DREADING the dentist.

SO weird to start BCPs last night. I never thought I'd have to take them ever again.

Three appointments scheduled for May 1. Scott took the day off with me. We have to go to an IVF overview appt at 10am. They'll go over the meds, shots, timelines in detail, etc. Then we meet with the financial counselor to finish up the Giving Hope application to get the 25% off cycle cost of $8600, and we have to pay for it at that appointment. Then I have the saline sonograrm and uterine sound test at 2pm. We'll be spending the day there apparently.

This IS going to work. Uh huh, uh huh! I will be pregnant with my twins. Uh huh, uh huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment