Sunday, September 27, 2009

8/11/08 - IUI #2 is a go!

We're all set! The cyst was down to 13mm (47mm in June, 36mm in July). My RE decided to move forward with this cycle. So I start Femara tonight, and the schedule above should be pretty accurate!!!!!

My mom told me the cutest story this morning while I was on the way there. She said a friend of hers, Annette, was reading a fiction book about a knitting circle. So one of the girls in the book is my age and has been struggling with infertility. The knitting circle decided that if they started knitting her a baby blanket, that she would get pregnant. So mom says' Annette tells her this story, then goes out to the car and comes back in with a knitting project and tells my mom that she's knitting me a baby blanket. I started bawling. You know, I didn't ask how the book ended. Maybe I won't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment