Sunday, September 27, 2009

9/25/08 - IUI#3 - 2WW Symptoms

SUPER crampy and sore boobs. Could be the prometrium. Could be pregnancy. We'll see. I'm praying that the third time was a charm!

Dr. Shyu (my acupuncturist) said yesterday that he REALLY doesn't want to see me do IVF and that he's going to make this one work. I told him I'd appreciate that because I really don't want to do IVF either.

So can 19% of 21.25 million sperm please make sure that AT LEAST one of the 3 mature eggs implants into my nice, thick endometrium?

On another note, Scott and I changed our girl name...maybe. We've always been set on Kayla Faye and Joshua Grant. We changed Joshua to Aiden or Aidan last year because I don't like the nickname "Josh" and you can't say "Josh Snyder" without it sounding funky. Go ahead, try...see, funky! And we fell in love with Aiden/Aidan Grant. Well, now we've second guessing Kayla because of how many people around us that we know have used it. The other night we were going through names, and we landed on Madison. And I've been thinking of all that we've been through to make this baby, and like Faith - which is a morph of mom's name, Faye. So our little girl may end up as Madison Faith.

Now I just need a postive pregnancy test and we'll go from there.

I'm going to start testing tomorrow I think. I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment