Sunday, September 27, 2009

6/28/08 - IUI #1 is TODAY!

Scott's appointment was at 8:30, mine was at 10:45. I had 4 follicles ready to release eggs, and my lining was thick like it should be, so the new medication definitely made a difference!!! I had a trigger shot in the belly today after the ultrasound, so all four follies will burst. Yes, that means that all four COULD fertilize. It's not likely, but they make you sign a waiver that it is a possibility. We'd be THRILLED with one or two!!!

Everything went great this morning. I'm fairly certain I ovulated last night between 9pm and 11pm - had some weird cramping. The doctor said our timing was perfect, and he said I'll possibly ovulate again tonight from the trigger shot I got yesterday morning. It would trigger any mature follicles to release the egg that hadn't already done so naturally. Our post wash count (the good sperm that were put back) was 54.4 million with moderate speed and relatively straight forward movement. They like to see 10 - 20 million for IUI, so that was AWESOME! He said my lining was perfect, and that everything was optimal.

I go for a pregnancy blood test on 7/12, though I'm sure I'll be peeing on store bought tests in about 8-10 days!!!

Please pray for us, light a candle, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment