Monday, October 5, 2009

Tap...tap...tap...

I hate waiting for betas!  I'll admit it, I'm a little nervous this morning.

Photobucket

Surely that is justified given my past.  And even if this beta is sky high (please God let it be over 450 minimum), I'll still find something else to worry about.  Infertility and miscarriage have put a dark cloud over what should be an absolutely amazing time.  Don't get me wrong -- I'm thrilled, I'm excited, I'm hopeful...but I'm scared out of my ever-loving mind!

I went by Mimi's this morning and picked up my bracelet.  I'm so thrilled to have it back in my posession.  I'm so darn lucky, too.  God bless the kind person who turned it in.  Good karma awaits you.

Tap...tap...tap...ring phone, ring!  Though I've got HOURS ahead of me still.  Sigh...breathe in, breathe out!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your beta! Flipping awesome! I am sooo happy for you.

    ReplyDelete