Friday, October 2, 2009

7dp5dt - I'm really thrilled!

With all of my pregnancies, I've hoped that my tests would progress like the tests of all those other girls. You know, the ones that got pregnant in the first few months or...gasp...accidentally. I couldn't be more thrilled with how this baby is growing. I know I'm not out of the woods given my past, but this is a FABULOUS start, and it's what I always hoped to see.

Photobucket

I talked to my nurse yesterday - she's on vacation but called me from home. She said she could hear a difference in my voice, that I was happier and less concerned that I have been with previous pregnancies. She's right. This is PURE JOY!

4 comments:

  1. Look at that! It's so, so so so so amazing to see them getting darker like that. I know it doesn't promise a good outcome, but it's such such a good start. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!! We'll keep praying for you!

    ReplyDelete