Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's beta day! Please God, let it be over 100!

I'm feeling pretty good about my beta, but definitely don't feel it will be sky high based on my HPT comparisons this morning. My guess is it will fall between 100 and 130, and that will be fabulous for me! My HPTs are still getting darker, so that is a good sign!

Photobucket

I'm still very concerned about the lack of symptoms. My breasts don't hurt AT all and it's freaking me out. It's the only thing that is really stomping on my joy with this pregnancy. The only thing I really have is a strong sense of smell and severe, and I mean SEVERE, heartburn.

4 comments:

  1. Look at that progression! It's fantastic! Fingers crossed for a good beta.

    I know you always had the symptoms before - maybe the fact that you DON'T have them this time is a good sign? I didn't have hardly any, if any at all, especially that early, this time 'round. I actually wrote a whole post about how having gone through the missed m/c made it easier to not have symptoms, or to have them come and go, because I knew that having them didn't guarantee anything.

    *hugs*

    Regardless, I hope your boobs are aflame in no time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your beta today! I know it will be great!!! Your hpt tests look beautiful!!!

    ~jmar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't feel much of anything either. I think symptoms so early on are over rated, lol..but it so helps to feel something doesn't it? Good luck today! Ive been thinking about you all morning, can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen... that progression is FABULOUS! I'm so excited for you! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete