Thursday, October 1, 2009

6dp5dt - HPT Progression

It's so nice to see the tests doing what they are supposed to do. They are actually getting darker, and it's still VERY early! I think this lil' bug may actually be a healthy one...or two! I'd be pleased as punch with one very healthy baby!

Photobucket

I don't have many symptoms, which is bothersome. Little waves of nausea started last night but nothing extreme or really noteable, and I've got a bit of cramping on and off - nothing bad, totally normal. I do have the smell thing happening. It smelled like maple syrup when I left work yesterday! I have no idea where it was coming from but it smelled so good! My concern is that my boobs don't hurt AT ALL though. Zero sensitivity. This is been my main symptom for my three previous pregancies. I'm stumped!

I'm anxious for my beta. 2 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment