Thursday, October 22, 2009

Acupuncture...the Miracle for Morning Sickness

I've been doing acupuncture since May 2008 for my headaches and infertility, and it's been fabulous.  I was a little out of practice, and hadn't been since my transfer in September.  I've been suffering daily headaches, and then the morning sickness hit so hard, so I made an appointment and went yesterday.  I still have a headache today, unfortunately, but it's almost eerie - my morning sickness is gone.  Completely.  In fact, I feel so good that I'm a little panicked this morning and almost wish it was back.  My 7 week ultrasound can't get here soon enough.  I'm so scared of losing one or both of these babies.

UPDATE:  Okay, it's back.  It's not as bad, but it's definitely back.  Dare I say "yay"?  Twisted, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Not twisted at all! Every bit of nausea, vomiting, heartburn, constipation, etc. I had, I celebrated. I'm still celebrating. After you work so hard for what you have, you do appreciate it that much more. Can't wait to hear about your 7w U/S!

    ReplyDelete