Sunday, October 25, 2009

SO Anxious!

It's been a really long week.  I honestly wish the morning sickness had come back like it was on Sunday through Tuesday.  Sure it was beyond miserable, but it was very reassuring.  I have no reassurance right now.  There have been a few moments since Wednesday where I've felt a little nauseaus, and brushing my teeth is a chore at times, but otherwise, I just don't really have it that bad...barely at all.  I'm worried.  I'll be worried until 2pm on Tuesday when I see my little babies again. 

2 comments:

  1. You sound like me so much in the beginning..I would be so sick, then the next day not puke. And freak out. I can't wait until your scan on Tuesday. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{hugs}} I absolutely freaked out when my nausea would abate too. The only thing that helped were those u/s! And later on, the doppler. Only ONE day to go now!!!

    ReplyDelete