Monday, October 5, 2009

Okay, let's all faint together!

I honestly can't believe it.  I was hoping for 450 to 500.  I got 554.  Yes, that is 554 at 15dpo.  HOLY COW!!!!

My progesterone was a wee bit lower than Dr. H would like to see it given my beta.  It's at 23.5 after Prometrium 2x a day and 1cc of PIO per day, so we're increasing the PIO to 1.5cc a day.  I'm tempted to self medicate with a third Prometrium dose.  I mean, I can't get THIS far and then have progesterone take me down.  Though, if Dr. H was overly concerned, she would have increased it.  She said she just didn't want to take any chances with me.  I think she wants this baby as much as we do! 

She also said that she suspects I'm currently pregnant with multiples.  Now before we all get excited (aka freak the heck out), she reminded me of my past and asked me to please not get too attached to the concept.  She told me she didn't want me to be disappointed at my ultrasound on the 20th.  I told her the only thing that would disappoint me would be the lack of a heartbeat.  One baby, two babies, three babies...that's not for me to choose at this point, it's in God's hands.  And for those of you that want the three theme to continue, we don't, so stop it!  LOL!

About the ultrasound - I'll be 6w2d.  I tried to move up my appointment, but Dr. H is in surgery on Friday and off on Monday.  So we have to wait ALL the way until October 20th to find out what's really going on.  Mom, that means no shopping...okay?  Put the credit card DOWN and step AWAY from the internet! 

Sigh...big day.  My cup runneth over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment