Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shocking, I know

I didn't test this morning. Shocking, I know. I sent Scott out to who knows how many stores last night to find Answer EPTs (and rainbow sherbert) so I could stay consistent with the brand. When he got home with them, I had some hesitation about using them. My tests have been SO beautiful up to this point. My beta was beyond explanation yesterday. I'm just overjoyed with this pregnancy so far. So WHY would I take the chance of ruining that joy by seeing a variation of the dye? Sure, it would have been great to see a nice, dark line this morning to add to the progression, but I think I'm done with HPTs for a while. I'll pass the two Answer brand and one CBE Digital on to a friend who is TTC.

Whew...this is just SO darn refreshing. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by feeling this confident about things. I just know that God has my back this time. PRAISE GOD!!!

And the bad news. I have...well, had a beautiful bracelet that my Miracle Chaser girls made for me after we lost angel #3. It had 3 clear butterflies surrounded by pink and blue beads with tiny pearls in between. Near the clasp was a little heart charm.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I didn't wear the bracelet regularly because it was too special and I feared losing it. But I did wear it to my transfer, and to my beta yesterday. Well, somewhere between breakfast and home, my bracelet disappeared. Mom said my bracelet flew away to be with my angels. I'm just devastated.

UPDATE 3:45PM 10/04/09: I have the best news EVER! The restaurant just called. They found my bracelet! I'm picking it up tomorrow. I'm SO flipping happy right now!!!!!

1 comment: