Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moving Right Along

I'm having a really hard time believing that I'm actually 17 weeks pregnant with twins. It's SO surreal!

I'm feeling pretty good these days. It's been over a week since I've been sick, so yay for that. I've really suffered with headaches though, but I don't think they are necessarily related to the pregnancy itself. I used to get tension headaches 3-5 days a week for years until I started acupuncture. It's been a while since I've had a treatment. Add that to the fact that I can't sleep on my belly anymore and wake up with a stiff neck daily, and I think we have our culprit. I'm having a hard time getting in for acupuncture, but I'm going to have to figure something out.

Weight gain is going well - did I just say that? LOL! Seriously though, I can't tell you how freaking THRILLED I am to only be up 10 pounds at 17 weeks, especially with all the holiday food in the past 6 weeks. I know it's coming though. The nurse said that they normally see people gain 10 pounds between 16 and 20 weeks. Yikes! I just hope my gain is enough for the babies to be healthy. This is the point where they are packing on the fat (the babies, not me), though I know they will take the nutrients they need from me first.

17 more days before we find out the gender and the shopping begins! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Jen!! I'm so thrilled for you! You are doing so fabulous, and those babies are thriving. :) Can you believe you're almost half-way there?

    ReplyDelete