Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another day in paradise...I mean, in bed

Bed rest is SO boring. Geesh...as good as it sounds to not go to work, it's not. I'm lonely, I'm depressed and I'm scared for my baby girls. But things do seem to be improving so at least it's working. The spotting is pretty much gone this morning. No sign that Monday night happened at all. I'm assuming if there was an issue with abruption, that I would still be bleeding. Hopefully my placenta is moving up, although my belly is just not growing that fast. Well...it is growing though!

19 Weeks

I lost a pound this week so I'm only up 9 pounds at 19 weeks. I guess I'd better talk to my doctor about that this Wednesday. I never thought a lack of weight gain would be an issue for me. It's not like I'm not eating a TON. And while laying in bed, no less.

Let me brag about my sweet husband. He has been AMAZING. He's working 7am to 6pm and then coming home and taking care of me, the house and the furbabies. And he brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday to brighten up the scenery from my bed. I'm so blessed to have someone that is truly a partner and not just a spouse. I honestly couldn't have asked for better.

Guess who is loving bedrest? LOL!

Photobucket

4 comments: