Sunday, January 10, 2010

18 Weeks: Sweet Potato

18 weeks...holy moly! Where has the time gone? I'm so thankful! It's nice to finally feel pregnant and I'm starting to actually look pregnant and not fat. I'm only up 10 pounds which thrills me to no end, but I know they'll be backing on shortly as the babies really start to grow. I felt one of them move for the first time on Friday night. The most amazing feeling EVER and I can't wait to feel it daily!

18 weeks

Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

Photo and text courtesy of thebump.com

3 comments:

  1. those movements are just beautiful, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slackin on the belly pics ;)

    we want to watch you grow tee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!!! You are really starting to show now!!! Yay!!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete