Friday, January 1, 2010

16 Week OB Appointment

After a weekend of cramping and lots of pushing/pressure, I went in for my 16 week appointment on Monday, December 28.

No ultrasound unfortunately, but everything looks good. Heartbeats were great. Baby on the right was going crazy - she had a hard time getting him/her to stay still for 15 seconds to check the heartrate! My uterus measurement is 22 weeks. My BP was 124/75. No weight gain between 12-16 weeks on her scale - I'm up about 8-10 total on my home scale which I think is good for twins. Cervix was long and closed up tight - she said it looked like a non-pregnant cervix. Good I'm guessing? So everything is going well. Still sick on and off, and still very tired, but I feel good for the most part. I'm still in shock I think.

Here is my 16 week belly.  I included the 10 week belly shot for comparison.

Photobucket

16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment