Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Little Loves!

Today was a rough day (I sound like a broken record).  I've been spotting for 3.5 weeks and this past Sunday started having some cramping.  I went to insert my suppository this morning and found bright red blood.  My heart SANK, as you can imagine.  Fortunately I had an OB appointment scheduled, so I tried to pull myself together for a couple of hours until the appointment. 

The bleeding had stopped by the time I got there and returned to my status quo spotting. Dr. V couldn't find a source of the blood, but suspects that my cervix is irritated by the suppositories. 

I had my very first abdominal ultrasound. Baby B was squirming and kicking around and Baby A was kicking back. She pushed on the sac to wake him/her up, but with no success she said that was my mello child. The babies had nice heartbeats of 151 and 161.

She validated my worries and said she expects me to be anxious given my past and the fact that I'm high risk. She told me that she can't tell me everything will be okay obviously, but that everything looked really good.
 
Here are our little bugs - they sure are growing fast!!!
 
Baby A
10w3d

Baby B
10w3d

3 comments: