Thursday, April 22, 2010

32 weeks 4 days

It's been a good week. I think coming out of work has helped a ton. My contractions are WAY down. I went from 4-5 an hour to about 10-20 a day, depending on my activity level.

Had a great day yesterday with my mom. We went to Babies R Us to do some exchanges, then had a fabulous lunch. Then off to the hospital to see my friend's newborn and do my first NST. Both babies passed with flying colors. Did a swab to see if I'm leaking fluid, and so far, so good. Then we went down to see my OB for a quick ultrasound. Both girls are still head down - woohoo! From there we went to Pottery Barn Kids to pick up some shelves for the girls' room. I started to slide down hill quick from here so we headed home.

Today I got out and had lunch with my coworkers - so good to see everyone! I miss work...I really do!

Our maternity photos came in and we couldn't be more thrilled with them. I'm not going to post them here for the world to see, but if you send me an email or message me through FF, I'll send you the link. :)

So all in all, things are going very well. I'm feeling so blessed and so thankful for every minute of this, and I can't WAIT for Cailyn and Reegan to be in my arms!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a paying member of FF. Can you email me at alytunder@hotmail.com for maternity photos? Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! My husband and I are starting to warm to the idea of IVF for our journey. Tube problems keep getting in the way of our miracle. Praise God - you are soooooooo close!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete