Thursday, March 18, 2010

27w3d Peri and OB Appointment Update

My appointments yesterday were great - saw the Peri in the morning and the OB in the afternoon. The girls are in the 53rd and 57th percentile and weighing in at 2.7 and 2.8 pounds. Only a 3% difference in their measurements which is great. Baby A is head down and right on my cervix. She is on the left side. Baby B is vertex/breech on the right side. My cervix is still over 4.5cm. Unbelievable after the braxton hicks beating it's been taking!

Our next ultrasound with the Peri is in four weeks. I see my OB every two weeks still, and she will start NSTs and weekly visits at 32 weeks.

Moving right along!

2 comments:

  1. slackin on the belly pics on your ff pregnancy page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think you look smaller! I LOVE watching your belly grow! How exciting! Soon those lovely girls will be in your arms! PRAISE GOD!

    ReplyDelete